LIVE Earth
I was sat on my couch (besides the heater) on Saturday evening with a warm cup of tea in one hand and the DStv remote in the other when Mallu calls:
Mallu: Howzit my Bru, Where are you?
Me: At home, what you doing?
Mallu: Come lets vai to dome, I have an extra ticket for the concert!
Me: Ummmm...... *damn*
Mallu: Be there in 15 mins. We need to be in before five thirty.
Me: Ummmm.... *sounds good* Okay, I'll call you when I get there.
Pictures taken with my spanking new Pearl (not the best camera though):







3 Comments:
Right. Rub it in :p
And then, accuse ME of hitting low blows :p
dude..joss stone is good.. very rich, earthy voice..and she's like what? 19?!
Casa - what can I say? if you were around, I would have source a ticket for you too.
Jups - her voice is OK. She looked stunning though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home