posted by Buzz @ 10:07 AM 3 Comments
Gluttony, thy name is Buzz ;)And since when did you start having breakie? I want as well!!And that mug doesnt measure up to your collection... it has no character.
Casa - Its my fav mug @ work! Will steal it when I quit/move on.
Hey lightey, my RSA slang dictionary spells it as 'lekker' not 'laka'. Muahaahahahaa :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Gluttony, thy name is Buzz ;)
And since when did you start having breakie? I want as well!!
And that mug doesnt measure up to your collection... it has no character.
Casa - Its my fav mug @ work! Will steal it when I quit/move on.
Hey lightey, my RSA slang dictionary spells it as 'lekker' not 'laka'. Muahaahahahaa :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home