London, baby…. London!
Yipeeee! Here I come London… It’s been nearly two years since I last visited you, but I’ll make up for lost time… promise! No rain/gloomy weather, please!?!?
Special thank you to Dopey for the cheap ‘Q’ class fares, which I strategically got Mzee to pay for, HAHAHA… *evil laugh* Don’t think he particularly minds though; never does. Ohh no, I am flying into god-forsaken Gatwick… Fuck, an hours train journey home from the airport… Not looking forward to it… (note to self: pack light).
Yup, and it goes without saying, am stopping over in Dubai to visit and leach free acco off of Osama as well on my way back!
Soap, you are probably the only other person reads my (not so regularly updated) blog. Maane Wagamama laay jajee lunch maate… I’ll have an ebu goza to start with, yasai yaki soba for mains followed by (the highlight of my trip) ginger cheese cake! Yum…
Shopping list:
- Underwear from M&S
- Ambala mithai
- Shirts and ties from NEXT
- Crunchy Nut clusters (lots)
- Something for MR junior….
- A new watch (yes he still wants it…)
- Couple of polo Ts
(above list will be updated at regular intervals)
Do I have to be in the office at 7am tomorrow morning?!?!?! Fuck that shit…. Eagle is in Nigeria!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home