Royal China
Met the Weston Crew for dinner last night which was great! Apart from Doc everyone who matters turned up including some partners/fiancés. Masai even brought along her
Met Oga and Shampoo for the first time last night. They both are stand-up guys although I reckon Masai and Soap can do much better for themselves. Oga interacted comfortably with all and also seemed to fit in well… His Indian accent was a bit irritating at times but bearable. I kept mentioning to Apple how weird it was to see Masai with Oga since I had never actually seen her with any other guy apart from her not-so-smart ex.
Shampoo on the other hand didn’t seem that comfortable and was probably a wee bit overwhelmed with meeting all Soap’s crazy friends who were ripping the piss at every given opportunity. Guess he'll have to get used to it!
Apart from the waitress being a total bitch and a whore

1 Comments:
i hope Doc is me! tell me it is!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home