Friday, August 17, 2007

NOT Again

The last week has been a very hectic week in a long time. All I want to do this weekend is sleep, eat, watch TV, jerk off, go back to sleep and repeat the same all over again on Sunday. We all know that ain’t gonna to happen!

Anyway, exactly twelve months ago, I changed job roles within the same function and got a promotion and increment to go with it. Yesterday, at a team meeting, Eagle told me that my job role was going to change yet again! I like it… More ‘sales’ responsibility, more power to abuse; although I will continue doing all the stuff I was doing before plus more. Eagle called me into his office this morning and told me I needed to be more opinionated and less cynical in the new role. Ummmm....

Well the downside is that I most likely will end up with an end of year performance rating of 3B again for a third year in a row. Not sure if he will promote me to a 6 though… Hope not! It will just make the decision to move on that much more difficult. Now I’ve got to write up a new job description and objectives and think up a fancy kick-ass title for myself.

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2007 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Casablanca said...

I want a treat for the new role and the imminent Band 6. BIG treat.

 
At August 23, 2007 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Buzz said...

I want a treat for the M19! After that we can discuss the 'imminent' Band 6.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home