Random Garbage
Its half ten at night and I am working on a presentation while wasting time and credit on facebook! I hate facebook, yet I log on several times a day to do god knows what for a couple of hours?!?!?
I missed the biggest party in Jo’burg this weekend… The H2O one! Mallu made it (and probably got totally HAMMERED) with the guys from South but I haven’t spoken to him since. I am sure they had a blast. Will have to make up for it in a couple of weeks at Truth ;)
Am contemplating going home for Eid… The folks are calling. Even if I do go, it will have to be for the weekend only. Apart from the fact that I have no leave days left and still am in the process of smoozing (read as ‘bribing’) a couple more out of Eagle’s PA, Mombasa is BORINGand hot! It’s going to be a fun-filled weekend of visiting family friends whom I don’t particularly care for; asking when I am getting married every five seconds.
I spoke to DJ today after three weeks… He is such a star and I love him so much! I was supposed to write a blog entry for his birthday in August but I never ended up getting past the first draft. Maybe I will do in a couple of days/weeks/months. DJ’s father-in-law bought him an iPhone from Singapore… Lucky Bastard! Ironically, he doesn’t like it and is going to continue using the three year old antique Treo which keeps hanging on him.
Queen is getting married in November and I don’t think I will be able to make it to her wedding. I feel real bad coz I had promised her I would be there! She will never let me hear the end of it… EVER. She gives me grief every time we chat on the phone…. Shit happens! Need to check with Osama and see if he has finalized his leave days and booked his tickets.
Soap, I know you are reading this… Why the FUCK don’t you reply to my emails, messages or return my calls??? We all know you are a hot-shot investment banker about to inherit an enormous year-end bonus; but please don’t be maftao and show some generosity with your time and money - keep intouch!
I haven’t been updating my blog recently… And its probably going to get worse over the next couple of months. Amongst other things, I have lost the willingness and motivation to do so! I don’t know why I created this blog in the first place… I am not a writer – I read…
Nina enda ku maliza kazi na kula. Sitaki ku amka tena mchana… Lala salama!
I missed the biggest party in Jo’burg this weekend… The H2O one! Mallu made it (and probably got totally HAMMERED) with the guys from South but I haven’t spoken to him since. I am sure they had a blast. Will have to make up for it in a couple of weeks at Truth ;)
Am contemplating going home for Eid… The folks are calling. Even if I do go, it will have to be for the weekend only. Apart from the fact that I have no leave days left and still am in the process of smoozing (read as ‘bribing’) a couple more out of Eagle’s PA, Mombasa is BORING
I spoke to DJ today after three weeks… He is such a star and I love him so much! I was supposed to write a blog entry for his birthday in August but I never ended up getting past the first draft. Maybe I will do in a couple of days/weeks/months. DJ’s father-in-law bought him an iPhone from Singapore… Lucky Bastard! Ironically, he doesn’t like it and is going to continue using the three year old antique Treo which keeps hanging on him.
Queen is getting married in November and I don’t think I will be able to make it to her wedding. I feel real bad coz I had promised her I would be there! She will never let me hear the end of it… EVER. She gives me grief every time we chat on the phone…. Shit happens! Need to check with Osama and see if he has finalized his leave days and booked his tickets.
Soap, I know you are reading this… Why the FUCK don’t you reply to my emails, messages or return my calls??? We all know you are a hot-shot investment banker about to inherit an enormous year-end bonus; but please don’t be maftao and show some generosity with your time and money - keep intouch!
I haven’t been updating my blog recently… And its probably going to get worse over the next couple of months. Amongst other things, I have lost the willingness and motivation to do so! I don’t know why I created this blog in the first place… I am not a writer – I read…
Nina enda ku maliza kazi na kula. Sitaki ku amka tena mchana… Lala salama!

2 Comments:
hey shabbar! there is a writer in everyone of us huh!?
do u think i should start a blog?
You deff should start blogging... its a lot of fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home