Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Search

The search for a ‘perfect’ home starts all over again…. only this time it’s not for me, but Eagle! Granted he has a much bigger budget than I did, but he is also a lot pickier… and NO it’s not fun. I am a commission-free dedicated estate agent (sole agent to the boss) on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Even Twf was visibly surprised when Eagle called on Sunday morning asking if we could go viewing. Honestly, I half expected him to call!

We've seen fourteen houses/clusters in three days... Viewed one of them twice... Fingers crossed!

I’ve got to write a case study for the new treasury guide on the SA property market which is due at the end of the month unless I can twist the editor’s arm to give me an extension. Haven’t done any research yet… maybe I can get Snap to help me out with access to an online database or some journals. I wonder if he has accessed/used a single journal himself… kids these days… all they do is google-copy-paste…. Ohh wait, I used to do the same!!! HAHAHA… Don’t you just love plagiarism?!?!?!

Time to surf on…. nothing to plagiarise on this nonsensical blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home