Redundant
As of tomorrow, I am going to be officially redundant… My boss is hiring this loud, chirpy, obnoxious ‘pair of boobs’ two levels senior to me (at a grade five) to practically replace me. He even put my job title on her disgusting offer letter… MY FUCKING JOB TITLE!!!! Guess who is supposed to welcome her into the bank, write up a set of draft job objectives, train her to do the job etc.?!?! I think this is a sign…. Leave this fucked up organisation now before they fire your ugly ass.
Now granted I don’t have big boobs and thighs of a goddess, but I am bloody good at what I do, in fact, I am fantastic at what I do….. I deserve every penny of the bonus I am paying myself!!!!!
What the fuck is he thinking…? I can be very evil and disruptive if I choose to.
Now granted I don’t have big boobs and thighs of a goddess, but I am bloody good at what I do, in fact, I am fantastic at what I do….. I deserve every penny of the bonus I am paying myself!!!!!
What the fuck is he thinking…? I can be very evil and disruptive if I choose to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home