Saturday, July 5, 2008

If you ain't got the flow...

So I finally move back to Nairobi after twenty six very memorable months in Johannesburg. My last day of work was Friday and am flying out on Tuesday night. Looking forward to meeting the Freaks and all the Weston guys coming down for Masai's wedding.

I think Jozi is my bubble and I will one day buy a holiday home/golf estate in Gauteng!


Mzee is very excited and has practically told the whole world. He has got very high expectations and I can already feel the pressure to deliver. I guess I'll take it one day at a time.... At least I have my Stockholm/London/Dubai holiday in August to look forward to! Yipeee...


Soap - Get back from Sweden on 18th evening. Will you be able to pick me up from Lhr? I'll send you my flight details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home