Saturday, May 31, 2008

30 Days

Its hard to believe June is probably going to be my last month in Johannesburg... Only thirty days till I move back to Nairobi! I know it will be difficult at first, especially the traffic, but I am looking forward to the challenge. I think I should give Mzee a heads up instead of just showing up at his doorstep pennyless, homeless and jobless!

Anyhow... I had a bit of an email argument with Naz last week. Can't believe she hasn't yet realised what I jerk I am (or potentially can be)! Told her I wouldn't go to church with her on Sunday and am not going to call or sms her this weekend either. Will drop her an email on Monday and hope she replies.

I am craving another holiday - Namibia anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home