Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bastard

I am such a lazy bastard… All I do is eat, shit and watch tele. It actually took someone telling me straight to my face to make me realize the truth. I’ve got to join the gym first thing Monday…

With Masai’s wedding is in less than two months and I’ve got to look good for my sizzling hot date. At the rate my boobs are growing, I am probably going to need a man-bra soon!

Watched Janaat last night with Naz at Monte… OK movie… Not to worth writing home about. Model turned actress – Sonal Chauhan can’t act for shit. They wisely limited her dialogues to a minimum and kept her in flats throughout the movie. We had dinner at Ocean Basket and just hung around in Monte chatting for ages after. Not likely to go for service tomorrow morning… Probably next week.

Started another course at National College of Photography today… We covered Landscape photography. Next week – Wildlife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home