Saturday, February 23, 2008

Two meat pies

I am in the crappiest business class lounge in the world, using a PC that is about to crash. Can't wait to leave Lagos and get back home... Left the freaking hotel at half five in the morning for a midday KQ flight.... All the credit goes to the wise asses in the Lagos provincial government who actually think that having three hours of 'Environmental' from 7am to 10am on the last Saturday of every month is actually going to help cleanup the city!

So we've that the lounge that KQ uses in Lagos is disgusting to say the least.... Well, I haven't had breakfast either which doesn't particularly help things. Just chowed two (who knows how old) meat pies and I feel sick... Want to puck but not sure if using the toilet at the airport is a good idea!?!?!

Have you ever wondered why there are so many Nigerians in UK, US etc.? I truly have... many times. Now, I know for certain! Nigeria is a SHIT-HOLE... everything starting from the traffic to the infrastructure as well as the food. Don't get me started on the pollution...

Am expecting to get home by 1am tomorrow morning... Its going to be a long journey :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home