Monday, May 19, 2008

Bol Dhe...

Jaanu has been staying over for the last couple of days, and he has been great company. As much as I hate to admit it, I like having people around. Trying to convince Dopey to come visit next month one last time before I leave. I don’t think he will though; wish I could go to Egypt too… Would love to go back and visit there again.


Yesterday was a good day. Went to the driving range in the morning where I managed some good swings if I may say so myself… Got back and tenish and went with Jaanu to Rosebank Market and The Zone for a movie. Nurse and him managed to sneak me into their residence and we went onto the terrace at dusk … Took my baby up with the tripod, lenses etc. Got some good pictures of the Jozi skyline :)

Had a very interesting experience in the evening. Went to Rhema for mass with Naz… Lets just say I am going to go back for the morning service next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home