Sunday, January 27, 2008

Delay

KQ is delayed for a fucking hour.... just when you thought they were improving! I shouldn't be complaining though. The nice lady at check-in gave me a lounge pass :) I will next time try and make a concious effort to remember her name... Meeting the Freaks for dinner on Sunday. Should be good fun. I hope Dopey shows up... and Labad (if only for entertainment value).
Today was an absolutely horrible day; details of which I will not get into! I did have my second photography lesson in the morning, which was gr8... We've got an assignment to do before next week. Think I might need some help with it...
Soap and Masai are in Delhi with Shampoo and Oga for Juliet's wedding. Hope they are having a blast with Dj. Wish I could have been there :(
Got to go take a piss.... Too much Brrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home