Chichi Pupuh
My apartment is an absolute fucking mess… unbelievable. I’ve got suitcases, books, statements, cutlery etc. lying around the lounge; junk on my dining table; some very old and dated food in the fridge… damn.
I’d be so embarrassed if someone randomly showed up at my doorstep… Probably wouldn’t invite them in. I think my cleaner is going to cry when she comes tomorrow morning, especially after she sees all the ironing I’ve piled up.
Work is crap… I’d love to complain, but it’d be pretty much pointless. I am bored and unchallenged. Can’t wait till the bimbo starts on Monday so that I can handover some of the shit I am working on to her. Since the firewall has been down, I haven’t done anything constructive thanks to facebook - the biggest waste of time created by mankind.
Its half nine…. Waaaay past my bedtime.
p.s. I am probably going to be up at half five on a Saturday morning! I wish I could sleep as much as Stitch does :(
I’d be so embarrassed if someone randomly showed up at my doorstep… Probably wouldn’t invite them in. I think my cleaner is going to cry when she comes tomorrow morning, especially after she sees all the ironing I’ve piled up.
Work is crap… I’d love to complain, but it’d be pretty much pointless. I am bored and unchallenged. Can’t wait till the bimbo starts on Monday so that I can handover some of the shit I am working on to her. Since the firewall has been down, I haven’t done anything constructive thanks to facebook - the biggest waste of time created by mankind.
Its half nine…. Waaaay past my bedtime.
p.s. I am probably going to be up at half five on a Saturday morning! I wish I could sleep as much as Stitch does :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home